1. The applicant can purchase the Prospectus from the School’s website or from the Accounts Department of the school from Monday–Saturday, between 9:00am to 4:00pm. In case you wish to meet the Admission Counsellor, you may visit the school between 9:00am to 2:00pm.
2. A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a Campus visit.
3. Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the process to be followed is
The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form to the Admission’s Department with the set of documents mentioned in point no.4.Once the documents are received, an orientation meeting will be held between the parent and the Head- Pre-Primary, for which a date and time will be allotted. The following day Draw-of-lots are conducted.
Note:- All orientations, interactions and written tests will be conducted on weekdays only.
4. Documents to be submitted with the Admission Form:-
- Registration form
- Admission Form
- Transfer Certificate (Original + Photocopy)
- Original plus one copy of the students Birth Certificate (The original will be returned immediately after verification)
5. Results are declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/email.
- Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents-
- Aadhar Card if available. This is mandatory for students
- Escort Card/ID Card Form
- Transport Facility Form
- School uniform and books can be bought from the uniform store and the book store in the School. The requisite lists are available in the stores.
- An Orientation session will be held on the 1st day of the new session for Parents and Students.
- New Scholars will be allotted the section on the day of joining. The time table for your ward will be handed over by the Class Mentor on the same day.
- Kindly inform the School of the applicant’s joining date if the same is not as per the School Calendar, via Email to the Admissions Office.
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters, before submission. Any incomplete documents may lead to delay in the Admission procedure and increase the risk of not gaining a seat. Additionally, once all the details are organised, please deliver them in an L-Shaped transparent folder to the Admissions Office.